If you have a download agent file for your model, FRP remove procedure become available. These features are available for more than 360 different phone models, check the supported models page. According to our research the IMEI patch is removed after a factory reset. In a worst case it can cause the phone to unable to boot up and shows the “NV data is corrupted” error on the screen. In case of this error you must reflash the phone with a suitable firmware and the error will be gone. After that you can re-run the Patch IMEI procedure to re-establish the patching.
- The tool runs on the Windows PC help and promises complete flashing performance of fastboot firmware files on Xiaomi smartphones and Tablets.
- LineageOS ROM unofficially supported for Redmi Note 4.
- While a handy feature, it may conflict with your phone’s ability to receive calls.
- Official tested Flash File Now available for Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 and You can Download it From below.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue. If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your device, then it will erase or delete everything on your device like, personal data, photos on deveice, etc. SPD Upgrade Tool is a tool to flash PAC firmware for Android devices or Spreadtrum devices. You may upgrade all mobile firmwares or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing.
- We’ve created a video about the new MTK Patch IMEI procedure, you can watch it here.
- We also added “App Updater” menu so that you can update your system applications, it’s a nice option for update your Xiaomi phone.
- Recovery ROM for China Redmi Note 4 MTK is Weekly/Beta release and needed to flashed under the Recovery mode of your Redmi Note 4 MTK (nikel) device.
- So, using the steps above you can install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4 easily.
Users are prohibited from modifying the software of their devices by locked bootloaders. It is possible to easily unlock the bootloader of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon). Following that, users can then go ahead and root the phone, install Magisk, and install custom ROMs.
It is important to note that flashing firmware files using Mi Flash Tool can be risky and may void your device’s warranty. Make sure to carefully follow the instructions provided by Xiaomi or seek professional help if you are unsure about the process.
XiaoMiTool V2 will take care of most of the operations you would need to do, from when you connect the device to your pc until the desired rom or piece of software is installed. Chimera now has a new mode called the “Device Wizard”. It allows users to manually choose their phone model instead of relying on automatic detection.